Change thrives or dies on feedback. Feedback is vital for any organisation that’s striving to learn and improve. It’s only through focused feedback that productive growth can occur.
There are many, expensive VOC surveys, but few that deliver critical insight. Before launching another survey on your clients, don’t just tick the box. Instead, ask yourself:
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- How does it contribute to our bottom line?
- Will we gain critical, actionable insights?
- Are we assessing the key client relationship dimensions?
- How does it test our credibility?
Is your feedback growing your business?