Leveraging his demonstrated track record in Sales Leadership, Murray is an expert communicator, facilitator and change agent. His personable communication style puts others instantly at ease and enables a coaching environment that taps into the potential of any situation, or client. This combined with a curious mindset and strong active listening ability opens doors to change, encouraging others to think and act differently. An adept facilitator Murray draws attention to the underlying value of process and common language and inspires confidence in the use of methods /tools to shift perspective.
Demonstrated track record in Facilitation, Coaching, Customer and Key Stakeholder Management. Proven ability to easily navigate complex work environments to drive lasting and positive change. He has successfully completed circa 450 [and growing] workshops, training, coaching and consulting programs to over 100 organisations across 40 + different industries in complex operational environments.
Grad, Dip Business Administration,
Leadership – Brene Brown – Dare to Lead trained
Group – Belbin Team Dynamics, Myers Briggs Training Instrument, Extended Disc
Individual – Miller Heiman/Korn Ferry suite of Customer and Channel relationship planning- Master Trainer, Training cert IV
Examples of projects delivered
Client Transformation – Motorola. Led the Sales transformation of Motorola APAC – over 100 frontline, Leaders and Execs, using the Sales Way methodology.
Ventia/Thiess/Visionstream. Trained over 100-150 frontline managers & executives in Complex Sales Opportunity pursuits, delivering significant upturn in close rates.
NAB. Trained over 1000 bankers in Customer focused strategies supporting their Customer Innovation Strategy [CIS].
Scale for Growth – Doubled close rates on sales contracts across multiple divisions in a $B company by transforming the sales culture.
Complex stakeholder negotiations – Coached the leader of an organization to negotiate and secure a multi-million dollar Outsourced/Field Services contract, replacing an incumbent in the Telecommunications industry.
- Murray is comfortable communicating at all levels. I can trust Murray to pivot effectively between strategy and operations.
- Patient and attentive Facilitator. I felt I could explore / extend my thinking in a safe space
- I love being coached by Murray his unconditional belief in my potential constantly extends my limits
- Excellent public speaker who manages to simplify complex messages and deliver them in an engaging way
- Always wants to help apply what is being taught. The use of real-world situations gave me the confidence to apply what I am learning.
- Murray always delivers above and beyond the brief. His work pays back in spades.